ütest Cocaine At-Home Drug Test
What it is:
A single panel Cocaine drug test, that detects levels at 300 ng/mL.
What else you need to know:
This test (assay) provides only a preliminary qualitative test result. Use a certified laboratory to confirm your results via gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (GCMS).
How to Use
– collect a urine sample in a clean cup
– take test out of pouch
– remove cap from end of test
– insert absorbent end into urine sample until the “C” line appears
– replace cap back onto the absorbent end
– lay test on flat surface
– read results at 5 minutes, but do not interpret after 10 minutes
Note: The shade of the “T” line may vary. But should but considered negative whenever there is even a faint line.