Dark Crystal Glass Cleaner ( DC Glass Cleaner)
The cleaner doesn’t have to mean toxic or chemical. It can simply mean… cleaner. After extensive research and development, working closely with our good friends at Eco Mist Solutions Inc., Dark Crystal Glass Inc. is proud to offer you clearly – a non-toxic, non-carcinogenic, unscented cleaning solution for surfaces such as acrylic, metal, cotton wick, and specialty glass. A cleaning product so safe, yet so powerful. By simply soaking the surface in the solution removes stubborn stains and rinses free leaving no toxic residue. A truly natural alternative. We like that. Since the beginning of specialized surface cleaners, options have generally consisted of chemical-based solutions. Today some cleaners claim to be “Eco-friendly” and “all-natural” but still have harmful ingredients. Why? We take great pride in what goes into each and every one of our solutions and list all of their ingredients on each and every bottle we produce. We feel good about that, and so should you. Mother nature is one of the strongest forces on Earth. We just happen to bottle it!
Non-chlorinated Water, Karanja oil, Processed Coconut Extract, Processed Kelp Extract, and Processed Extract of Sugar Cane.
Clear is a powerful cleaning product developed using only all-natural ingredients. The science that makes it work is named *Colloidal chemistry.
Colloidal chemistry is combining water and food stock then processing them at various temperatures. During the process, the ingredients change their molecular structures and become billions of Charged particles that work at a Nano-meter.
Health and Safety Benefits:
- Completely Non-Toxic Unscented
- No Skin Irritants
- No short or long term health risk
- Safe to mix with other chemicals
- Non-regulated ingredients
- Food surface safe
- No concern of cross-contamination.
- Safe for use children, pets, and plants.
- Emulsifies oil molecules reducing biological oxygen demand
- Will not harm the ozone layer
- No phosphates
- Ingredients derived from renewable resources Safe for use around plants (and pets and family)
- Readily biodegradable.
- A truly 100% Non Carcinogenic green product.