Yocan Torch 2020 Enail
The Yocan Torch 2020 is a revamped and refreshed version of an old popular Yocan Torch Vaporizer. This new version offers the best features to deliver a unique experience when you dab...
The Yocan Torch 2020 is a revamped and refreshed version of an old popular Yocan Torch Vaporizer. This new version offers the best features to deliver a unique experience when you dab your favorite concentrates. The Yocan Torch 2020 also offers a wide compatibility range of glass bubblers and water attachments.
- Airflow Control on Metal Tube
- Flavor Retention on Glass Tube
- 15-Second Continuous Use
- Quartz Dual Coil
- Quartz Tri Coil
- Micro USB Charger
What's Inside the Box:
- 1 x Yocan Torch 2020
- 1 x Quartz Dual Coil
- 1 x Quartz Tri Coil
- 1 x Dab Tool
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 1 x Glass Tube
- 1 x Metal Tube
- 1 x User Manual
Yocan Torch 2020 Enail
Powering the Yocan Torch 2020 Enail
- Fully charge the Yocan Torch 2020 Enail to ensure best results.
- After fully charging the battery, click the power button 5 times rapidly to turn on the battery. The button is the circular button located at the topmost part of the battery with the power icon.
How to Load the Yocan Torch 2020 Enail
- Prepare your wax concentrates and dab tool to use for loading the Enail.
- Remove the metal tube away from atomizer coils to open the chamber. Pull the mouthpiece away from the coils. The metal tube is connected to the base of the coil cap using O-rings.
- Carefully twist the coil caps and unscrew it from the coil.
- Use a dab tool to load your concetrates onto the coil.
- Replace the coil cap.
- Replace the metal tube by pressing it against the base of the atomizer.
How to Vape the Yocan Torch 2020 Enail
- After the battery is fully charged and loaded, press and hold the power button to start generating vapor and draw from the mouthpiece.
- Repeat this process until all concentrates are completely consumed.
Cleaning and Maintaining your Yocan Torch 2020 Enail
The Yocan Torch 2020 Enail is easy to clean and maintain. Assembling and disassembling the parts of the vaporizer is also easy. To do this follow the steps below;
- Turn off the vaporizer by clicking the power button 5 times repeatedly.
- Use a dry towel to remove any residue on the battery.
Black, Azure Green, Light Blue, Sakura Pink